Website Design Tailored For Your Needs
Bring more traffic to your website with the help of new proven techniques we can offer
While it’s true that almost anyone can make a website today, it’s also true that only experienced web developers like the ones at Search Engine Ways can do this in the best way. Our primary objective is to help clients get a website that will provide a professional presence on the online market. It doesn’t matter whether you want an online store or a simple small website – we are here for you! No task is too big or too small for our team when it comes to website development.
The process starts with the initial contact between us and our clients. We will get familiar with your needs and requirements. Once we have the information we need, we can come up with a plan. At this step, we will also analyze your competition.
- Acquire information from our clients
- Establish realistic business goals
- Find the best website design four your business
- Learn more about your competition
What’s important to understand about our web development process is that you are involved in every step of the process. That’s why we have decided to include design mockups. They represent basic displays of potential web design. It’s your job to tell us which design looks best for you.
- Creation of design mockups based on your information
- Allowing clients to choose the best design mockups
- Analyzing the timeframe needed for finishing that specific design
- Implementing suggested changes
This is the phase when our professionals come into play. In some cases, we will create a website from scratch. This means that there will be a lot of coding involved. In others, we can use content management systems that make the process easier. We will talk to you about this decision because each of them has its pros and cons.
- Defining the best coding approach for your web development project
- Deciding whether we will use a CMS or not
- Presenting the benefits and potential downsides of specific choices
- Using the latest coding techniques to finish this task fast
To prevent mistakes and problems, we have decided to include QA (Quality Assurance) as one of the steps in the web development process. At Search Engine Ways, quality is our top priority. We won’t let a partially developed website go online in any case.
- Reviewing requirements
- Testing different pages on your website
- Performance testing
- Security and safety testing
Once we are finished with the first four steps, it’s time to launch the website. We can help you with the domain name and hosting too. But, even when your website goes live, you can still use our help. Namely, we are ready to provide optimization to our clients too.
- Selecting the best domain name and registering it
- Choosing the optimal hosting solution
- Making sure that your website is visible
- Optimizing your website